Friday, April 28, 2006

A Mother's Words

Here is an archive that I will work on continuously updating, with the links, in order, to the posts in the "Mother" Series. This is more for my benefit than anyone else's, as there is no set subject matter or continuation of any story in these various links.

A Dream - A Lesson - A Life
A Mother's Love
A Different POV
Lessons Unlearned <-- I spent a while trying to figure out if this qualified, finally decided to add it without having actually come to a conclusion one way or the other.
My Role In Your Life
Prologue To The White Wolf's Monologue
A Disappointed Mother
A Mother's Response
A Mother's Answer
A Mother's Forgiveness
A Mother's Tears
A Mother's Priorities
A Mother's Lesson
A Mother And A Cross

So there you have them thus far. I will be linking this on the sidebar permanently, as in time will be obvious as it is likely to be the only way you would have ended up here in the first place. I am not sure if an archive should end with "Life, or something close to it."

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Hegemon said...

Where you said "linking this on the sidebar" I read it quick and thought it said "liking tits in the sandbox"... Man, I could go for some tits in the sandbox.

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home