Friday, April 28, 2006

Sticking to the original plan

I have said before, and will throw out there again, that I don't foresee there ever being a reason that will convince me to have a blog on MySpace. Normally, I wouldn't even be inclined to go over there to check someone's blog out. Unfortunately, one individual whose insight and intelligence on her old blog on this server has moved to MySpace, which leads me to occasionally visit over there, despite the fact that at times my computer takes issue with all of the advertisement and stuff that you run across on that server and takes forever to load the page. Today I decided to attempt to create an account so that I would be able to respond (having a MySpace account is required to do so) to some of her posts. Three attempts later, I still don't have an account that allows me to do so because it ran across errors in my attempt to register. Honestly, why anyone would willingly deal with that server is beyond me. I suppose that is just one of the mysteries of life, or something close to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home