Monday, April 17, 2006

Grattitude

Here is where I offer a simple token of grattitude. Thank you Maryellen for offering 2 hours 57 minutes and 33 seconds (my phone gives a report when I hang up) of your time past when you intended to go to sleep because I needed someone to talk to.

Sometime soon one or the other of us will figure out how to do it face to face. Thank you so much for being there. (Not to mention my grattitude that you live in an earlier time zone so it wasn't so late for you.)

Soon enough I will learn how to sleep again. In the meantime, I will just do what I need to do to live my life, or something close to it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hegemon said...

Dunno if you would have wanted to talk to me anyways, but sorry I wasn't home this weekend.

One of the drawbacks of not being the nurturing sort is that you hear bad news last or by rumor only.

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home