Thursday, April 27, 2006

I am still here

No, I haven't vanished off of the planet or given up on this blog. I have been busy over the last week or so with work, the baby, and sleeping. I have been filling some odd shifts and spending much of my time off caring for the baby while Martha worked, or sleeping on the rare occasion. My work schedule should be straightening itself out soon enough for me to return to my postings here and perusing the other blogs I haven't had a time to visit recently.

In the mean time, if my absence has caused any of you any undue discomfort, I am sorry, but that is just life, or something close to it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hegemon said...

You spelled gratitude wrong like nine times.

This is as long as I could refrain from pointing it out.

Also, my resume has another addition. It now reads:

Answering service operator
Soldier
Technical support supervisor
Professional Gambler
Drug Dealer
and *NEW* Con Artist.

My very special girl (you know who I mean, we discussed her in the thruway rest area) gave me a thousand bucks in the way I always knew she could: By convincing some poor schlub to give it to her.

6:02 AM  
Blogger Wanderer said...

Congratulations. Now by the nature of the fact that we have what amounts to a written confession, we just need to make sure that nobody in the manner of police authority decides to try to identify you based on this blog.

Then again, I suppose that since your accomplice can't be identified here and the ancient history of your other mentioned illegal action is both unprovable by your statement and likely past the statute of limitations now, I guess there isn't any reason to worry.

(By the way, I should also express my gattitude to you for correcting my spelling.)

4:12 PM  
Blogger Hegemon said...

First of all, why would police be reading this?

Second of all, how the hell would they come and arrest me saying "We don't know what you're selling or to whom but we're pretty sure this blog is good enough to put you away"?

And Lisa, don't worry, it's under control and under the radar, just a little spending money.

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home