Saturday, January 07, 2006

Pictures that were promised in July

Okay, here are the tattoos. One I have had for years. (Two sort of, the moons came six months after the rest.) The other I told you folks all about here and promised pictures of. I was going to post these back on one of those posts, but I can't figure out how to edit a post without losing the comments, so I will just link back. (A process I will probably do again when my tattoos are further mentioned in White Wolf's continuing journey into himself.

The original(s):



And here is the more recent one that I mentioned in the above linked post back in July:



This one, which you see above and below actually covers the greater portion of my back, but I was kind enough to keep the uninked portion of my back out of the pictures. Honestly, noone needs to see that. :)



For the inspiration of this artwork see here. This is the writing from which the artist worked to create this picture.

All tattoos I have were done by Gooch. The design was done by Heather Niggli. (An exceptional artist that I have unfortunately lost contact with. If I find a link to her work I will add it.)

So there you have an illustrated look at my life, or something close to it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wanderer said...

That tattoo really does look small without anything to reference its size. It almost makes me tempted to take one from further back, just to demonstrate. But you guys trust me, so I don't need to do that, right? (For the sake of your own eyes, just agree.) :)

12:26 AM  
Blogger Hegemon said...

I've pointed out to him on multiple occassions that the back one looks like a pinball puking milk onto some chick.

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home