Friday, January 06, 2006

Emily Discharged

I just got the call from my wife. They are heading back from the burn clinic now and it has been reported that they have discharged Emily from their care. The bandage is off of her hand, and while there is some dead skin on the hand, over all it looks real good with no permanent problems foreseen. I am not sure that I will think it looks good, since I have succesfully avoided looking at all of the preceding stages, and have no idea what "some dead skin" will entail, but I will see soon enough I am sure.

For now, that is the update on the plight of Emily's hand. You may return to your regularly scheduled life, or something close to it.

3 Comments:

Blogger wellis68 said...

Wow, I'm sure glad to hear the good news that there's no permenant damage. Thank God.

7:56 PM  
Blogger Hegemon said...

Thank Modern Medicine and the Scientists who Invented It.

9:04 PM  
Blogger Wanderer said...

Odd to hear you say that, MC, given the fact that I have heard you speak out against doctors and hospitals almost as much as about God.

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home