Thursday, January 05, 2006

100 Posts

There are 100 posts on my blog now, some 96 or so are mine, and yet I still apparently have people reading this. Creepy. Anyway, in honor of this less than significant milestone I provide you with yet another quiz result. This one I post because I honestly answered the questions, and I don't think this could be further from the truth. I figured I would get the opinions of you folks on the matter.

Your Blogging Type Is Thoughtful and Considerate

You're a well liked, though underrated, blogger.
You have a heart of gold, and are likely to blog for a cause.
You're a peaceful blogger - no drama for you!
A good listener and friend, you tend to leave thoughtful comments for others.


So that's my blogging life, or something (not so) close to it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maaya said...

i appreciate your concern.. i love the words you always use in each post, (or something close to it) and i was so tempted to write one post having that phrase! i'm fighting, and i'm going to win. i'm on verge of starting a new life, and you'll know about it in some time.. it is a positive change, and i am really looking forward to it. till then be patient and bear with my negative space! thanks for taking the time to read, and write. wishes and prayers always, - Maaya

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home