Friday, December 16, 2005

You have no idea how deep the rabbit hole goes.

We all know Wanderer has a total addiction to those friggin' quizzes, so I decided to go to that site and see if I could find some he'd like.

This led me to a horrifying discovery.

I will admit that every quiz he's posted is decent, or at least interesting and executed acceptably. Which means, seeing as I spent half an hour looking for one without "u" "ur" or "(girlz only plz)" in it, and the only ones I found sucked balls, this must mean he spends hours searching for a quiz to take at a time.

He is a very sick man, with no life, or something.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wanderer said...

I would like to lay claim to the hours and hours of research MC implies, I must admit that I do no such thing. I have not as of yet posted a quiz I found on my own. Every one of them I took by following a link from someone else's blogs. I am just the fortunate recipient of the hours of labor spent by other addicted individuals. (Although some that I found the same way I didn't bother with either, so there is a small level of selectivity.)

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home