Saturday, December 03, 2005

Too tire to post anything real

Oddly enough MC posted this hours before I went on line with the intention of removing him since he wasn't posting anything and my picture wasn't showing because of him. Now he shows a willingness to contribute. (I'll have you know, MC, that I even worked out how I was going to explain how the action was truly my own narcissism combined with the fact I could always re-allow the ability to you if chose to post again.) I would swear you got some divine inspiration to affect your timing, but then you don't believe in God. I think that means that if you were divinely inspired you wouldn't believe what you said. However, given that I am certain an attempt to wake up and apply logic to the previous statement would effectively destroy it, I am instead going to bed.

(Oh yeah, and there is something about life or something close to it that I should mention here.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Hegemon said...

So THAT'S why all the non-blind people called me and told em to post.

4:10 AM  
Blogger Hegemon said...

PS I am WAY drunk. Stefan will be soon; we just have to stuff him on the three runs of five hand in Gripe and he has to take the penalty shot, but he's been drinking from the double shot glass so it all evens out.

TEQUILA FOR PRESIDENT.

That is all.

4:12 AM  
Blogger Wanderer said...

Oh sure. Don't invite me.

3:03 PM  
Blogger Hegemon said...

This was at like 11:30 and ended at 4 or 5, Mr. I Work At 7. And no one was sober enought o drive you home at the end anyhow.

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home