Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Year in Review

I ran across this on Turtleheartcove and figured I would see how lame it turned out:
(Don't forget I started this blog in June, so there isn't much here at that.)

Go to your Calendar and find the first entry for each month of 2005. Post the first line of it in your journal, and that’s your “Year In Review.”

June: I must say that I am not highly familiar with such a format than this.

July: Salutations and greetings.

August: Sorry that I haven't been around for the last week or so.

September: I will start by pointing out to MC that the five days since my last post doesn't actually qualify as a week.

October: Martha's ten year reunion from high school just came around.

November: That about sums it up.

December: Oddly enough MC posted this hours before I went on line with the intention of removing him since he wasn't posting anything and my picture wasn't showing because of him.

Gee, and Turtleheart said hers wasn't exciting. :) Well, that's my life, or somethign close to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home