Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Checking In

Even when I haven't been posting the last week or so, I have been checking in, and as always I appreciate all of your responses. I usually check in early in the evening and then plan on posting a bit later after giving myself some time to reflect. Then I curl up with the baby until I have been up way too late with a sleeping baby on my chest and go to bed. This has pretty much been my pattern since the baby came home.

With that in my mind, I will log off for now and reflect. I am certain I will be back to post a little bit later. :) If I don't, that's just life, or something close to it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Hegemon said...

It's been 20 minutes, where's the post?

What were you doing the past 20 minutes?

4:46 PM  
Blogger Hegemon said...

no they're not. My entertainment > {anything else}

3:04 PM  
Blogger Arthur Brokop II said...

curling up with that baby is the most important thing you can be doing at this time in your life...
that and loving your wife!

8:07 AM  
Blogger Hegemon said...

No... it... ISN'T.

Entertaining ME is the most important thing in his life.

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home