Thursday, August 25, 2005

Delayed News

I haven't been ignoring you folks. I noted a number of responses to my posts and will probably check them tonight. I haven't read them yet. I frankly don't have the time at the moment, as I am heading right back out the door, so here's the reader's digest version:

Emily Carol Graves was born after 16 hours of labor followed by c-section at RGH at 12:06am EST. She is 7 lb 4 oz and 21 inches long. She has my eyes, but fortunately everything else looks like Martha. She is beautiful, and she is at the hospital still, so that's where I am heading now. I have been away from her for an hour and I figure that's too long.

I will resurface at the very latest this weekend when she and her mom come home from the hospital. In the mean time, I hope you enjoy the news of a brand new life or something close to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home