Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Order Of Priorities

I should make it a point in the future to post first. Too often I read through all of my message boards first before posting and forget what I was going to say. This has happened again today. My apologies to you all who would have been much more enlightened had I posted before reading. You must make your way through the dark now. :)

My present state of sobriety might be an impact as well. A few too many at the bar across from work before catching the bus had enough effect for the opening up of my soul, but I read too much. Now I am left with a slightly increased inhibitive level while not having the mental faculties yet to sift through my thoughts and put them here. Maybe later.

In the meantime I will take the half step, (which is probably worthless over all) and say that I have considered acquiring Al-Anon (the group for family and friends of alcoholics) literature for my wife. No AA thoughts for myself yet. Stupid? Probably. That's life, or something close to it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Arthur Brokop II said...

yeah steve, that is a little out of order...like martha has problem with your drinking problem which isn't a drinking problem for you...
huh? and ofcourse now you also have little emily to consider...but she is too young for alonon (I can't spell or type this early in the morning...took me 3 tries to get "can't" on the screen)and I stayed up late last night watching LORD of the RINGS...
now my brain is too sleepy to think clearly enough to make any real sense... so I'll login and push off (one more cup of coffee please) blessings

8:40 AM  
Blogger Hegemon said...

Quitters never win and winners never quit.

4:11 PM  
Blogger Arthur Brokop II said...

MC that depends on what it is your quitting!

1:58 PM  
Blogger Hegemon said...

Yeah, if you're quitting something meaningless and destructive like religion or military service, true, but social activities that bring a little joy and light into someone's life like drinking, smoking, or gambling, then my axiom stands.

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home