Sunday, August 28, 2005

Adjusting

I am getting more used to the wonderful new addition to our family, and have adjusted some after my initial complaints. With some guidance and some intuition, the two of us are beginning to understand each other and I am seeing that I have something to offer after all. Even if it is in little things like a lap for her to sleep on for hours while I watched WPT. I would go into more. Much has revolved through my mind as far as what I have plans to comment on. However, my in-laws are taking advantage of visiting time with my wife and daughter, and I am doing what I didn't do last night, and won't for many nights to come. I am going to sleep.

You take the opportunities when you can. That's just life, or something close to it.

5 Comments:

Blogger wellis68 said...

sounds like you're doing ok.

Praying for you.

9:09 PM  
Blogger Hegemon said...

Clearly not doing such.

Also making toast.

And playing Madden.

And pleasuring myself to an audio clip of some chick making a speech in Russian.

12:13 AM  
Blogger Wanderer said...

Thanks for the play by play, MC. I can sleep sounder now. :)

(Or at least I will once I sleep again in about twenty years.)

Quite the multitasking by the way.

3:06 PM  
Blogger Arthur Brokop II said...

MC, you are a strange, strange person...but then again, everyone needs a strange friend or two...
Russian huh?

8:43 AM  
Blogger Hegemon said...

Yeah well i always had a thing for the Russkiesm usually a seven-inch stiff thing, and meeting all those girls from Khabarovsk while I was in Korea all last year cemented that. Anyways, anyone know any Russian chicks?

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home