Saturday, September 02, 2006

More Pictures

Here are the rest of the pictures I promised you from a few days ago. (See post below this one for the artwork MC provided for me the other day.)

Here is a picture from a couple of weeks ago of Emily walking with her mother.



Here are a few pictures I took at IHOP when we took Emily and her cousin Alexa out to breakfast for Emily's birthday:







Another picture of her favorite toy:



Her "Pretty Girl" shirt Martha had to buy her because that is what my father always calls Emily:



Some pink tissue paper captured while I was trying to get a picture of her impression of her present:



And the baby surveying the carnage she had created:



And there is another pictorial journal of my daughter's life, or something close to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home