Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Posting

MC pointed out that he is probably not the only one that is sick of coming around and seeing the same post about the Corn Moon. I imagine he is probably correct. He has more of a basis than the rest of you as he can also see the draft that has been sitting here since the day after that. I have been busy with little time to myself. Not an excuse. Just an explanation. I will probably post at least that one tonight, but if not then tomorrow when I will be off earlier from work and hopefully not so worn out by it. I know it has been a while, but if any of you are still reading this, don't worry. More is to come. I have had plenty of ideas and little time. I hope to rectify that soon and get back to checking out the various sites I have neglected lately.

Until then, carry on with your life, or something close to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home