Saturday, August 05, 2006

I wouldn't steal Wanderer's bit, but I made this.

You scored as Small-timer. You're a rounder. Stay away from those big cliffs and just keep grinding it out. Tortoise and the hare, baby. It doesn't matter you can't afford that Beamer, you haven't worked in years but the rent gets paid.

Small-timer

83%

Professional

83%

World-Class Champion

75%

Amateur

25%

Fish

21%

Intermediate

21%

Douchebag wannabe

0%

What type of poker player are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

3 Comments:

Blogger Wanderer said...

In case you are wondering, MC, I removed the picture, as something was wrong with the coding and it wasn't included in the spacing. As I couldn't figure out how to fix it with the picture in, and knew how to remove it...If you can go back to the original coding and figure out an alternative solution, feel free.

I just hate my sidebar being forced to the bottom. Sorry.

5:44 AM  
Blogger Hegemon said...

I hadn't noticed that it had done that or I'd have removed it myself.

I'm going to leave it off because it's unimportant.

Incidentally I just busted 38th of 998 when I was running 1st three hands before I busted. The first hand, I doubled someone up with KK vs AA, the second hand I doubled someone up with AK vs AQ that hit, and the third hand I was on supertilt and called all-in with KQd aainst AJo and the board came five blanks.

Supertilt, Supertilt, I'm supertilty....

Incidentally, in case you didn't get my other comment, please call me when you have some free time, we'll go grab a beer and I'd like to hear what you offered to tell me in your other comment.

5:52 AM  
Blogger Wanderer said...

I plan on doing that. Tonight's the last overnight for this section. I will give you a call.

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home