Thursday, May 18, 2006

Too Much Information and Too Little

I have not commented much on my wife's MS, nor do I plan too. If you have any interest on that subject, her blog is pretty much a journal of her life at this point, and as such does include some details about the subject. Since she is the one going through it, you can get your information there if you care to.

Still, I have to say that it hadn't really sunk in until today, when I started reading all of the information about all of these different treatments (and believe me, the doctor gave us a lot of information on the subject) that this is something that is really serious. Manageable, to a point that life can easily go on basically as normal, but providing serious questions and considerations. I keep alternating between thinking that this is an enormous amount of information, and not enough.

I guess there isn't much point to this whatsoever, except to indicate that it is sinking in. (No, MC, I am not complaining, just sharing.) I will return now to contemplating decisions about life, or something close to it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maaya said...

Just the fact that you care enough to read means a lot. Thanks for that.

Maaya

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home