Monday, December 19, 2005

More Firsts

I don't know if I mentioned the fact Emily rolled over for the first (and second) time while I was watching her the night I fell down the stairs. She still hasn't done it for Martha so it's our little trick.

We are now dealing with a couple of more firsts: Her first cold and her first ear infection. She has this barky little cough especially designed to make her father cringe. She is also getting hoarse so when she cries (much of the time) it is a sad muted sound.

So the post intended for today will be delayed, as I deal with my miserable little one. I would be glad to prevent her from ever being sick, but I know I can't. If only I could forestall it until she was old enough to realize that it's just part of life, or something close to it.

5 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

I have a message for you from Chip Nelson. He's in Rochester right now visiting his mother, and would like you to call him there. I have her phone number but don't want to leave it on the blog. email me at Sbellusa@yahoo.com and I will give it to you then k?

5:55 PM  
Blogger Hegemon said...

I called Wanderer and told him your message, just letting you know that he has got it now.

6:09 PM  
Blogger Wanderer said...

Thanks to you both, I am preparing to e-mail away. :)

(By the way, I last checked my blog for comments about two minutes prior to you posting that.)

6:10 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

thanks MC. Good luck W. my job is done. ha

6:26 PM  
Blogger Arthur Brokop II said...

i'm jealous, i wish i was in Rochester so I could give you a call too...and come visit, and hold the baby...

1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home