Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sabbatical

I have been away (as I am sure you noticed) reevaluating myself, my life, and my spiritual leanings as a result of the blowup here and elsewhere regarding the synchroblog issue. A lot of time has been spent considering what MC told me offline in conjunction with summing up why I reacted the way I did. Sorry for the setup, but I am not sharing that at this point.

As a result, I missed the note about the new synchroblog in question. If any of you noticed I didn't participate, I wasn't boycotting. I simply had no idea it was going on.

I will look over what was posted in the next few days, as well as hopefully addressing some of the conclusions I came to in my absence.

For now, it is the time for sleep in my life, or something close to it.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Hi Steven. I have to admit I completely and honestly forgot to let you know about it. Only having to do with a lot of really hard life stuff going on and my focus was overwhelmed. I wasn't even able to participate, as it was far down the list of priorities.

But I had told you I would let you know, and I messed up. I'm truly sorry.

For future reference, Steve Hayes has a post here about how to get involved. He had something already in the works along these lines. I'm not even entirely sure how it's set up, but I can get you his e-mail address if you'd like more info than is available there.

12:19 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Nevermind...going back through your comments, I see you already have this info.

Still, I'm sorry.

12:22 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Good to hear from you. I'd been looking for you. Email when you can.

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home