Tuesday, July 29, 2008

What I have been listening to lately



This is the song that has spent a considerable amount of time on my MP3 player this week. Of course the version on my MP3 player isn't live and doesn't have the conversation part in the front and back. This was the only really practical means I had of sharing it with you folks. At this point I will reserve judgement on whether my obsession with this song is healthy or not.

I apologize of the sound quality is bad on this video, I am posting at work so unable to listen to it to confirm quality.

Just a little musical commentary on life, or something close to it.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Thanks for sharing that. It's beautiful. I've suffered 4 losses among friends and family since April, so this song was especially meaningful. I've never heard of the band, though...I'll have to look up more of their stuff.

9:38 PM  
Blogger Hegemon said...

I wanted to clarify, I meant Wanderer, not Erin.

10:01 AM  
Blogger Wanderer said...

I appreciate your input MC.

8:38 PM  
Blogger Wanderer said...

I am actually kind of annoyed now that I listened to that and realize she left out an entire verse. I will have to see if I can find a better copy.

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home