Thursday, February 15, 2007

Template Change

There is a lengthy post to follow that I would nevertheless encourage you all to read. (If I hadn't intended such, I wouldn't have spent the time writing it.)

I have been able to hide no longer. I was finally forced to switch over to the "New Blogger". To those of you who are temporarily unable to post (if the new blogger still has that flaw) due to having the "old blogger" I apologize. You should at least be able to post as a guest, I just ask you to identify yourself.

MC - You are still listed as a member in my settings, but I think my picture resurfacing is due to you not having been switched yet. This may or may not interfere with your ability to post. Please take a moment to test the theory. (Maybe in a day or so, so as to remove the possibility of people missing my lengthy commentary due to multiple posts.)

I guess now that I have been forced into this new blogger I will investigate further to see what new toys it has. According to the publishing page it is "more fun than a box of crayons." If that isn't an overwhelming endorsement, well I guess that is just life, or something close to it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

hey steve. i don't think your updates were showing up on my feed so i put you in new again. how've you been? i saw that you wrote martha had to go to the hospital. is she doing better?

12:31 PM  
Blogger Wanderer said...

She has her ups and downs but is basically doing better for the moment.

1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home