Friday, June 16, 2006

Quizzes!

I am bored so a stole some quizzes from here.

Your Career Type: Social

You are helpful, friendly, and trustworthy.
Your talents lie in teaching, nursing, giving information, and solving social problems.

You would make an excellent:

Counselor - Dental Hygienist - Librarian
Nurse - Parole Officer - Personal Trainer
Physical Therapist - Social Worker - Teacher

The worst career options for your are realistic careers, like truck driver or farmer.


Interesting. I like that the worst career options are realistic ones. Good thing I stick to the fictional or fantasy careers.

You Are a Chick Rocker!

You're living proof that chicks can rock
You're inspired by Joan Jett and the Donnas
And when you rock, you rock hard
(Plus, you get all the cute guy groupies you want!)


Yeah, I'm a chick rocker....wait....does anyone see a problem with this?

You Should Be a Poet

You have a way with words... and a talent for drawing the pure emotions out of experiences.
Your poetry has the potential to make people laugh and cry at the same time. You just need to write it!


Love this one. Obviously the quiz gods haven't actually read any poetry written by me. Not good. Trust me.

I'm still bored, so I will probably back. In the meantime I have blessed you with some (accurate?) insight into my life, or something close to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home