Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Drawing Attention To An Ongoing Conversation

First, and relatively irrelevantly, let me note that MC stole the honor of posting the 200th post. I was thoroughly amused, but I must say, somewhere down the line, if you steal the 500th post, I am deleting it. Otherwise, please continue, your posts are wonderful.

To the serious stuff. My drunken rant. The thirteenth comment (coincedentally once more) belong to me, and being quite lengthy, is easily identifiable. I had argued back and forth between making it its own post or not, but felt it belonged firmly attached to the post that generated it. I ask all of you to read it, as it began addressed to one, but leads to a comment to all of you.

I hope more than a couple of you take the request in the second half of it seriously. If you don't, I suppose that is just life, or something close to it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hegemon said...

You make me really want to post 299 things right now.

3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home