Sunday, May 21, 2006

Thoughts (If you could call them that)

I am thoroughly exhausted, and fairly intoxicated, yet unable to get my brain to let go of whatever it is wrapped around and not sharing with me. Many interesting conversations, all of them on pause, so there is nothing for me to focus on to distract myself from myself to convince the same said party to become unconscious. And through all of this, I am reminded that I have no idea if the musical stranger with whom I briefly conversed still reads this, and I am incapable of logging onto her server to even tell her that the song they play on the radio all of the time reminds me of her. Foolishly so, since I don't truly even know her, but there you have it.

I know, Lisa, I promised I was going to bed, and so I am. Another cigarette and then I close my eyes again and see nothing. Why does that nothing keep me awake? I guess it is a mystery of life, or something close to it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hegemon said...

GIVE ME A NAME, WANDERER! CALL OUT A NAME!

10:43 PM  
Blogger Wanderer said...

MOON-CRICKET!!!!!

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home