Thursday, May 25, 2006

WTF?

Alright, I have spent as long as I am going to tonight, but will resume search soon enough. If any of you are out there with nothing better to do searching the internet, does anyone know where I can get my hands on the Crazy Frog ringtone without having to join Jamster to get my hands on it? I just want to order one damn ringtone, not join some seven dollar a month club I have no use for!

These people are infuriating, but I guess that is part of life, or something close to it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hegemon said...

I would help you but as one of the people likely to be within close proximity when your phone rings I flatly refuse and consider whether the times really require a "No Crazy Frog" rule to be enacted for Tyler.

5:15 PM  
Blogger Wanderer said...

How often does she call me when I am there?

12:08 AM  
Blogger Hegemon said...

We can't afford to take that chance. The consequences, namely hearing a CrazyFrog ringtone, are too severe.

Incidentally had you not bailed on joker poker, you'd have played with a seven-fingered midget that someone brought with the.

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home