Thursday, January 12, 2006

This One Is Particularly Dumb

Okay, so I found this here. (Not that I am knocking her, she has a really great site, and I posted it too.) Still, this is about as dumb as they have gotten so far. It really rivals the underwear one I posted earlier.

Your Inner Blood Type is Type O

You are outgoing, gregarious, and well loved.
And it's a good thing you're super charming...
Because you also tend to be a bit flaky!
Your confidence gets your far, and you always speak your mind.

You are most compatible with: O and AB

Famous Type O's: John Lennon and Elvis


Inner blood type? I don't have any outer blood, and despite how I answered the questions, my blood type is B. Unless it changed based on my answers to the questions, but I doubt it. I suspect, while this was kind of a cute concept, the creator of this quiz needs a life, or something close to it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hegemon said...

Why would you give up blood under fraudulent circumstances? Maybe there's a reason they ask the question and maybe you're contaminated.

Either way, keep in mind it is they who owe you for letting them have your blood, not the other way around.

Until I went to Korea and they don't want my blood anymore, I used to make them work for it. And I did NOT take any shit from those little old ladies trying to tell me I needed a cookie and sitting down before a 220-pound man could drive after giving up a tiny phial of blood.

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home