Saturday, January 14, 2006

The Cold Moon

The Cold Moon became full at 04:48 EST today. It will rise over Rochester at 17:07 and set again at 08:48 Sunday. While generally I would go into detail as to the reason for the name of the moon, I think this one is probably self explanatory.

MaryEllen, the moon should rise in your neighborhood around 5:37pm your local time and set at 8:34am Sunday.

I have the next post in my series written up, but don't have time to post it now. Look for it in the next day or two.

Now I am off to work for the bread that sustains my life, or something close to it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Arthur Brokop II said...

thanks for the heads "up". It has been beautiful for the past couple of nights, Last night (Friday) especially, but i thought to my self, Wanderer would probably say it really isn't full yet. Yee gads, I'll never get this word verification right...

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home