Tuesday, November 15, 2005

How Many Posts In One Day?

I stumbled across this quiz on Rainbowind's Blog when I was wandering through old posts. I've always loved these silly little quizzes. So those of you who know me, what do you think? On the mark or way off base?

svsvs
Let us put our heads down and be gloomy around you.
You are one morbid, perhaps depressing
character. Your dark mind causes you to talk
about things of the same subject. Others
(myself included) may not mind your talk and
find it interesting to talk to you since death
is just a natural thing. Yes, death fascinates
you, but there is no need to keep bringing it
upon people about their own demise. You may see
life as just a phase we go through before we
die. You may even think of what your funeral
will be like. You are not a depressed person,
although that's a possibility. But yeah, you
could be an outsider and have your own strange
friends. Happy Halloween though, Bleak One.

What Halloween Figure Are You? (MANY RESULTS WITH SIX ALL NEW ONES!!)
brought to you by

1 Comments:

Blogger aughra said...

hey - thanks for coming by my blog - I'll be sure to keep an eye on yours.

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home