Monday, November 14, 2005

The Picture Of Me

You know I used this picture because it is one of the only one's of me that I have on the computer that is from the past year. While looking at it today I noticed something interesting. If you look at the enlarged version of my picture you will see the infant of prague over my left shoulder and a gargoyle over my right. It looks almost like your stereotypical angel on one shoulder and devil on the other. I thought I would point this out before someone else did, and assure you that some of my gargoyles happen to live on that one shelf, and Martha's collection of "junior popes" as she calls them reside on the other. Their appearance in the picture is purely coincidental. Just another little quirk in life, or something close to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home