Saturday, October 21, 2006

New Link

There is a new link on my sidebar labeled "Amazon.com wishlist." It appears as such because I am too tired at the moment to pick and manipulate a cool picture to use as a button.

I obviously don't expect any of you to care much about this list. It isn't as if I am claiming that any of you have any reason to buy me shit. (Not that I would ever complain.) It is mostly there for the few family members and friends who stop by here to look at should they be inclined to try to come up with gifts for some occasion.

Feel free to look at it, or not. It is mostly just windowshopping on a public stage. It will undoubtedly get longer as books, movies and music I am interested in keep coming out and I keep being too broke to do anything about it.

Mostly, it is just another weird thing on my sidebar that most of you won't pay attention to. But that's just life, or something close to it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kati said...

wish lists are the foundation from which we can leap into our dreams. i love 'em!

7:33 PM  
Blogger Wanderer said...

Apparently they are also the foundation for encouraging lurkers to come forth. ;)

Welcome Kati.

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home