Monday, July 10, 2006

My Potentially Lengthy Overnight Post

I was wandering around and found this quiz on a blog I checked in on, and being an addict, couldn't help but take it. So here it is:

You scored as Inner spiritual experience. You see the Kingdom of God as being mostly an inner spiritual relationship with God. The heart of the Gospel is John 3:16, but you shouldn't forget 1 John 3:16!

Inner spiritual experience

100%

The Kingdom as a counter-system

67%

The Kingdom as Earthly Utopia

42%

The Kingdom is mystical communion

33%

Kingdom as a Christianised Society

33%

The Kingdom is a Future Hope

0%

The Kingdom as Institutional Church

0%

The Kingdom as a political state

0%

What is the Kingdom of God?
created with QuizFarm.com
.

In case any of you are curious, John 3:16 reads: "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." and 1 John 3:16 reads: "This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers." Not sure exactly how to relate that to the advice this quiz is giving me, but there it is.

There's my "Kingdom of God" ranking. Sure to have an impact on my life, or something close to it.

5 Comments:

Blogger Hegemon said...

I tried taking the quiz but couldn't answer the first question so I said the hell with it. on the Agree - Disagree scale there's no "This doesn't even make sense" or "not applicable".

Dude, I have been having a fantastic run on Stars. I've been crushing the $30 single table SNGs especially, eleven straight cashes including at least four wins. I cashed out multiple hundreds and left myself with multiple hundreds for the first time in weeks. Which means I have enough in my account to pay you to play with me sometime.

3:01 AM  
Blogger Wanderer said...

Good for you. I am glad your luck is running well.

3:18 AM  
Blogger Hegemon said...

Don't think I missed the barb there.

2:54 PM  
Blogger peppylady (Dora) said...

I'm posting this quiz over on my blog.

6:21 PM  
Blogger Wanderer said...

I am glad you caught it. ;)
Seriously, though, I am glad things went well for you, due to skill, luck, shenanigans or all three.

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home