Friday, June 30, 2006

No Rest For The Wicked

You know, it is really disappointing that at least one of you people with whom I regularly converse in blogland does not have an other than normal schedule. What is an insomniac like myself supposed to do at 3am if none of your are continuing any rational conversation? Stand out on the street, smoking and listening to gunfire?

Strike that. I don't wish these sleepless nights on anyone. Continue with the sleeping and dreaming and other relevant aspects of life, or something close to it.

5 Comments:

Blogger Hegemon said...

Funny, even though I'm a legendary insomniac, my phone never rang.

Incidentally, my word verification is "tmmmmmmm".

3:37 AM  
Blogger Wanderer said...

Didn't know if and when your guests had departed. Not gonna wake another on my account. Once their sleep is not at risk, I am much more likely to call.

8:24 PM  
Blogger Hegemon said...

For the future, don't worry about that, there's no phone in that room currently and they would not be woken up.

9:04 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

I rarely engage in rational conversation during the daytime hours, either, so you're not missing much from me. Hope you're sleeping better.

12:04 AM  
Blogger Wanderer said...

Cindy - I think you sell yourself short.

Lisa - Thanks for updating us on the word verification. :)

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home