Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Matrix Quiz Revisited

I remember taking one of the same premise (if not the same one) a few years ago with a different result at the time. I seem to think I aimed for a certain answer to annoy a friend of mine, and succeeded, rather than actually answer the questions. However, here it is. Feel free to play along or just go on about your life, or something close to it.

You are Morpheus-
You are Morpheus, from "The Matrix." You
have strong faith in yourself and those around
you. A true leader, you are relentless in your
persuit.


What Matrix Persona Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

4 Comments:

Blogger wellis68 said...

I can see that... cool.

4:53 PM  
Blogger Hegemon said...

Smith.

11:07 PM  
Blogger Arthur Brokop II said...

I wanted to be Trinity, but ended up as Neo, at least I still get to wear that cool trench coat.

8:08 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

I just saw the lumberjack list. Still laughing. hilarious! thank you kindly.

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home