Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Statcounter Fun

I saw on my stat counter that at two different points people came to my site doing a search for my wife's maiden name. I presume they were people who know her family looking for stories about her father. Oddly, it hit on my site due to a post nearly a year ago, announcing the birth of my niece. If they were looking for the story, they undoubtedly saw it too, since the first two sites were referencing it.

What I found particularly interesting was that most of her family members from our immediate area popped up in the search for one reason or another. (Not including her.) As such, I would like to see if I can add the rest of them: Martha Alscheff Graves, Elizabeth Alscheff, Roseanne Alscheff, Jennifer Alscheff, Carl Alscheff, Diamon Alscheff. That should work to include everyone.

Also, the other google search that hit on my site was a search for another last name, the one given by one of the anonymous mouthy commentors that MC got in an argument with back on my Never-Ending story post.

There is my own little observation of life, or something close to it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hegemon said...

which post was that? I remember no never-ending story post.

5:53 AM  
Blogger Wanderer said...

You have access to the dashboard of this blog. In the edit posts section you can search for posts by name. For the edification of anyone else who is interested, it was on 10/30/05 and can be found in archives.

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home