Friday, July 28, 2006

Reconnected

It appears that the problem that kept me offline has been resolved, and I am back. I have some things to update you folks on, and some things to catch up on. Hopefully in the next couple of days I will accomplish just that. In the time being, I have something else to catch up on. My wife will be home from work any minute now, and we haven't had too much time as of late. So I am remedying that this evening, and will be back to the rest of you shortly. Returning to blogging, and responding to some of you who e-mailed me in the interim. The latter will come first.

Many thanks to MC for informing folks as to what was going on with my computer. I will talk at you all shortly. In the meantime, enjoy your life, or something close to it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maaya said...

i think i posted something on the same day you left the comment. i'd love to write in more frequently, but i've recently had many changes in my life which includes moving houses, and so i dont have easy internet access. there's so much to write... cant wait !

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home