Saturday, April 08, 2006

This silly little blog

I have to tell you that sometimes the way these blog things are run drives me absolutely nuts. Specifically the marking of dates. I began a post on March 31 that I just now finished and posted. It isn't dated today. It is dated March 31. So anyone who stopped in at my blog earlier today would have seen the muppet video, below which was my post "Twisting the words of a friend." With this new posting, it is now the video, then my "White Wolf" post and then "Twisting the words of a friend." More pointedly, one might not even bother to look lower to see if I snuck something in the back door. So that is actually the primary reason for this post here. To let you know that I snuck a post in the back door. It is below the muppet video.

And such are the quirks of blog life, or something close to it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hegemon said...

Hey, I always look lower to see if you've slipped something in the back door.

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home