Monday, March 13, 2006

I Finally Got A Weird Hit

Okay, so StatCounter finally gave me an odd hit on the keyword stat. Somebody found my blog by searching on Yahoo for: "how can a chain with 63 links be cut in three places so that you could hand a prson any number of link from 1 to 63"

I find it odd enough that not only would my site be found based on this, but that I was the fourth choice. I find it odder that anyone actually searched for this. Someone in Los Angeles has too much time on their hands (or is trying to get Yahoo to do their eighth grade math homework).

On a side note, Google didn't pull me up with the identical search. Neither did MSN, although those two are winning in the "Search Engine Wars" on my site.

An odd reflection on west coast life, or something close to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home