Friday, March 10, 2006

Emily is sleeping.

Emily is sleeping in my arms, leaning against my chest. It is the only place she will sleep. She wakes up and screams if we lay her down, since she has a real bad ear infection and the pressure builds when we do that. Plus she is just miserable and needs the comfort. She has been asleep for twenty minutes, the longest in one shot all day. She looks peaceful at the moment though. I just want this to clear up so she is back to normal.



Here she is sleeping while I post about her. I know the pic isn't great, but considering it is a cameraphone and I took it while holding her, I think it is ok.



Above and below are two pictures from several days ago in her new dress and a lot less miserable.



And thus are the trials of a miniature life, or something close to it.

5 Comments:

Blogger Turtleheart said...

Poor sweetie! I hope the ear infection clears up real quickly!

1:31 AM  
Blogger Arthur Brokop II said...

such a beauty!

6:24 PM  
Blogger Wanderer said...

Oh, she is back to her normal, happy, giggly self again. Still pulling on the ear a little, but well on the way to recovery.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a cute sweet petunia!!!

Hope she's better, we know your pain with the ear infections...

8:51 PM  
Blogger Wanderer said...

I love it when I am lurking around, messing with my template and glance back to see someone commented while I was fooling around with the site. It's kind of like I was home when someone came to visit. :)

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home