Thursday, March 02, 2006

Scary Lady

Tinkerbell pointed this out to me, and I thought I would share with the rest of you. What we have here is a rather scary lady from trading spouses after she got home. (It is a 5min 31sec video, no download necessary) The woman is a Christian who just spent time with a Wiccan family. It's hilarious. If you can't stomach the whole thing, skip to the end and find out how staunchly she believes in what she's saying about not keeping the money.

Odd little tidbits from life, or something close to it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Wanderer said...

No kidding. I can't figure out how some people can get worked up near the point of giving themselves a heart attack over something like that. What I understand even less is how someone can get that emotional, on the premise of religious stance particularly, and then be able to go back on their word for some money for a voluntary surgery needed because they don't have the strength to do what the surgery would force them to.

10:56 PM  
Blogger Turtleheart said...

Holy Crap! I just kept thinking about her children... the 2 youngest looked just terrified of her tirade.

12:50 AM  
Blogger Wanderer said...

Yeah, I noticed that too. I am trying to decide whether I want to try and find the episode to see how much she traumatized the other woman's family.

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home