Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Where did my links go?

Well, once more my links are on the bottom of the page. I know why now, but it is, to the best of my knowledge, merely a matter of time once more before they return. Reason? The Religion quiz is too wide. (Note how the underline portion sticks out to the right?) So, until I have posted enough to make that quiz drop into the archives, the links and buttons and stuff will once more reside on the bottom of the screen. Sorry. That's just blogger life, or something close to it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Wanderer said...

I suppose that is a possibility. It isn't within the realm of my limited understanding as of yet. I have been thinking about going in and seeing if I can edit the html on the quiz to shrink it down. However I imagine by the time I get up the initiative to take the time to figure either of those out, I will probably have posted enough for it to go away.

2:28 PM  
Blogger Wanderer said...

Calling you sounds like fun! :) I think you are probably asleep though. I'll find out!

10:56 PM  
Blogger Wanderer said...

Well that was exceedingly simple. Thanks, Lisanocerous.

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home