Saturday, February 18, 2006

A New Arrival

While sitting around with Emily today, she went to work chewing on my thumb as she has been doing more frequently again in the last few days. While having grown accustomed to the at times vise-like grip on my thumb, I was surprised by the a repeated pin prick accompanying it. It turns out that my baby girl now has a little tooth coming through. (Ahead of her one month older cousin I might add.) Where has the time gone? Tomorrow she will be in college.

Well, maybe that is an exaggeration, but for now, we have one more tiny step in a little life, or something close to it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wanderer said...

Look at you, lying in wait for me to post so you can get the news first. :)

7:33 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

that's very cool.
I hope to get back tomorrow and try to recreate my comment that got sucked into the dark matter of the internet.

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home