Monday, February 27, 2006

Link Changes

I added and removed some links from the sidebar. I have lost several of the blogs I frequented, one with a warning (sans explanation - not that I think he owed me one) and three just vanished. Those three were all related in some manner to each other, so I hope all is well with them, but suspect they jointly decided to retire. I don't know. Anyway, since they were being removed I added a couple of recent ones I have been visiting.

No huge changes all around, just cleaning house. By the way, Cindy, you are now the sole lumberjack as a result of said housecleaning.

That is all. Just a couple of minor changes, hardly affecting your life, or something close to it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

I will try to carry on with honor. I'm trying to get to your most recent wolf post, btw. As soon as I can, I will.

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home